Re: style and browser defaults

On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 12:19:23AM +0000, Tim Bagot wrote:
> I haven't checked the details (and the Recommendations seem to use a
> variety of different style sheets), but this does seem to be broadly true
> of a small, non-scientific random sample of Recommendations.

/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-REC is the one I'm "bitching" about.  Note, I suspect
the problem may be that someone forgot to @import the
/StyleSheets/base.css .  This does contain definitions for the things I
mentioned.

Still, I think some mention of this sould be in the spec, perhaps even in
the Accessibility section, as persons with various sight problems are most
likely to tweak colors for readability.

--
Kyle.
   "I hate every ape I see, from chimpan-A to chimpan-Z" -- Troy McClure