Re: style and browser defaults

From: Kyle VanderBeek <kylev@yaga.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 17:53:39 -0800
To: Tim Bagot <tsb-w3-style-0002@earth.li>
Cc: w3t-comm@w3.org, www-style@w3.org
On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 12:19:23AM +0000, Tim Bagot wrote:
> I haven't checked the details (and the Recommendations seem to use a
> variety of different style sheets), but this does seem to be broadly true
> of a small, non-scientific random sample of Recommendations.

/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-REC is the one I'm "bitching" about.  Note, I suspect
the problem may be that someone forgot to @import the
/StyleSheets/base.css .  This does contain definitions for the things I

Still, I think some mention of this sould be in the spec, perhaps even in
the Accessibility section, as persons with various sight problems are most
likely to tweak colors for readability.

   "I hate every ape I see, from chimpan-A to chimpan-Z" -- Troy McClure