shared boarders and css

From: Rachel Gibson <gibsora@shands.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:45:36 -0500
To: <www-style@w3.org>
I run a very large web site where each page must have a set of links on the bottom.  To accomplish this I had planned  to use Server Side Includes but  would prefer to alter my current Style Sheet. While I have been told that CSS can accomplish this task no one seems to know how.  Is there an online reference or text you can recommend, that will walk me through adding a 'shared border' to each page?

Thanks,

Rachel Gibson
Corporate Web Developer
http://shands.org/