Re: Behavioral Extensions to CSS

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:13:48 +0200
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
CC: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@hotmail.com>, www-style@w3.org

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> Well, this should be part of the W3C Interaction Domain's work and not
> of the W3C Document Formats Domain.

Since this is the first time that I saw this come up in public I will
respond here - the split between DF and Inter is purely managerial,
there being too many folks for one telcon to deal with, etc.

It would be incorrect to say that documents must not be interactive, or
that interactive elements cannot be considered documents, etc. And there
is a lot of traffic between these two domains, that both used to be the
UI domain. This should continue.

--
Chris