RE: Excluding declarations from the cascade

From: Manos Batsis <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 01:18:08 +0300
To: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, <www-style@w3.org>
That would instantly bring up the need of authors to define alternative
style of rendering in case of a specific @exclude (or any syntax). Even
then, an author will have to do some serious thinking on style
combinations. If I have a red background with a red border and the
@exclude encountered doesn't like the background, maybe my alternative
blue background will work but it will not look good with the red border.
Just an example but you get the point.

Kindest regards,

Manos