Re: Beginners CSS

From: Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples@mtu-net.ru>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:03:51 +0000
To: "Gareth Young" <GYoung@gls.gsi.gov.uk>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Monday 06 August 2001 12:42, Gareth Young wrote:
|   Sorry to bother you all, but do any of you know of a "beginners" CSS
| discussion-group that I could subscribe to?  I have read the last 2 weeks
| postings in this room and do not feel that I could constructively
| contribute to your cause, and i'm sure you do not need me asking you
| questions such as "How do you bold and italic a word mid sentance without
| throwing it onto a seperate line by closing with the </p> tag?  And should
| this still be done in HTML anyway?" Any direction on a discussion-group
| would be greatly appreciated.
|
|   Regards
|   Gareth Young

www.wdf.net (Web Developer Forum)

To subscribe, send mail to
wdf-subscribe@egroups.com
or
wdf-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
(it is now part of Yahoo Groups)

I'll probably subscribe to
CSS-Style-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
recommended by Andrew Watt.
I have very good impression from WDF and WDF-DOM lists, hope new CSS list
will attract creative CSS developers!..

See you there!
--

Vadim Plessky