Re: Beginners CSS - CSS Style Mailing List

From: Eric A. Meyer <eric@meyerweb.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:35:06 -0400
To: Svgdeveloper@aol.com, GYoung@gls.gsi.gov.uk, www-style@w3.org
At 13:42 +0100 8/6/01, Gareth Young wrote:
>Sorry to bother you all, but do any of you know of a "beginners" CSS
>discussion-group that I could subscribe to?

    There's HWG-Style, a low-traffic list run by the HTML Writers
Guild.  See <URL:http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-style/index.html> for
more information.

At 11:08 -0400 8/6/01, Svgdeveloper@aol.com wrote:

>Visit
>http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/CSS-Style/
>for further information.
>
>Or simply email to
>CSS-Style-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>to join the group.
>
>Since the group is all of 10 minutes old there aren't too many members yet. :)
>
>It will be interesting to see how much interest there is in such a group.

    Indeed so!  I asked once on another list if there would be
interest in a basic CSS listserv, and while I got some very positive
the wrong crowd-- one never really knows.  I do hope that someone
manages to establish a basic CSS list that becomes popular-- perhaps
it will be this new one.

--
Eric A. Meyer (eric@meyerweb.com)  http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/
Editor, Style Sheets Ref. Guide    http://style.webreview.com/