Re: Beginners CSS - CSS Style Mailing List

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:08:12 EDT
To: GYoung@gls.gsi.gov.uk, www-style@w3.org
In a message dated 06/08/01 13:48:05 GMT Daylight Time, GYoung@gls.gsi.gov.uk
writes:

> Sorry to bother you all, but do any of you know of a "beginners" CSS
> discussion-group that I could subscribe to?  I have read the last 2 weeks
> postings in this room and do not feel that I could constructively
> contribute to your cause, and i'm sure you do not need me asking you
> questions such as
> "How do you bold and italic a word mid sentance without throwing it onto a
> seperate line by closing with the
> tag?  And should this still be done in HTML anyway?"
> Any direction on a discussion-group would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards
> Gareth Young

Gareth,

I don't know of an ongoing one. I have just set one up on Yahoogroups.com.

Visit
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/CSS-Style/
for further information.

Or simply email to
CSS-Style-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
to join the group.

Since the group is all of 10 minutes old there aren't too many members yet. :)

It will be interesting to see how much interest there is in such a group.

Regards

Andrew Watt