Re: Behavioral Extensions to CSS

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Jeffrey Yasskin wrote:

> What's up with BECSS? (http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-becss-19990804) It
> hasn't been updated since 1999, and I'm wondering whether it's been
> dropped as a Working Draft?
> If it has, why? It looked like a good idea.

The working group recently restarted working on this. Ideas from BECSS,
HTCs, AS, XBL, CSSUI and other proposed languages and extensions are all
being carefully considered.

--
Ian Hickson                                            )\     _. - ._.)   fL
Invited Expert, CSS Working Group                     /. `- '  (  `--'