Re: clarification needed : Computed Style Value of 'font-family'

* Daniel Glazman wrote on www-dom@w3.org:
>Let's suppose that the following CSS style declaration applies to a
>given element :
>
>  font-family : Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif
>
>What is the computed style value for 'font-family' on this element,
>supposing that Helvetica font is not available on the system but Arial is ?
>
>(a) "Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"
>(b) "Arial"
>(c) "Arial, sans-serif

I'd say a). Font-family names aren't relative to another value, so they
are absolute and the computed value of an absolute value is equivalent
to the specified value, see [1]

 [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-CSS2-19980512/cascade.html#computed-value