Re: New CSS utility: SelectORacle

From: Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:45:43 +0200
To: Eric Meyer <emeyer@theopalgroup.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:33:38 -0400, Eric Meyer <emeyer@theopalgroup.com>
wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>    My colleagues at The OPAL Group and I are proud to announce the
>availability of a new tool intended to help authors everywhere
>understand how CSS2 selectors work: the SelectORacle...

At some point you may want to fix this too :)

  div.selector {backrground: silver; margin: 0;...

And if you could find a way to keep the URL input text field inside the
available canvas? As it is now it creates a side scroll bar in Opera
5.10 and I don't think that is necessary.

In fact the side scroll bar never goes away, even if I maximize Opera to
all of my 1600x1200 VDU. O is pretty good at applying fully scalable
layouts if its given a set of mathematically correct style rules.

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
<http://member.newsguy.com/~jrexon/>