Re: Is there a way...

--- Daniel Glazman <glazman@netscape.com> wrote:
> Sue, you are an employee of a W3C member and you should know that all
> discussions are not held in public mailing-list !-)

This is very true. But not necessarily the best thing in the interests
of standards or compliance or whatever the W3C is devoted to. Personally
I found this apparent insouciance [*] as to the people on this list rather
offputting, and this is one of the reasons why I choose not to devote
any of my time to it (the other being that I no longer wished to be
involved with the high degree of bitchiness in the field as a whole).

* For anyone who doesn't know what this means, I'll save them the trouble
of looking this up <Blithe lack of concern; nonchalance.>