Re: Is there a way...

On Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:04:17 +0200, glazman@netscape.com (Daniel
Glazman) wrote:

>>> Actually as of last week they are. :-|

>> And why was that change made? I don't recall seeing discussion of it
>> here.

>http://www.w3.org/Style/css2-updates/REC-CSS2-19980512-errata.html

The CSS WG has found reason to use an errata entry to create a
_revision_ of a three year old recommendation. There's a name for such a
procedure, best explained by this article available at Jelks site...

  http://www.jelks.nu/misc/articles/bs.html

Objections would have been minimal if this addition had been suggested
as a part of CSS3 only, but what has been demonstrated here is foul
play...see also a discussion on exactly this subject in ciwas,
starts here...

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <rex@css.nu> - <http://css.nu/>
"It's a crying shame that CSS, designed to be so simple and