Re: background-position in NC4.7x

i've just run into this, myself...  i'm trying to put a background who's
position is 0% 100% and repeats on the y-axis...  works great in IE and
Mozilla, but in Netscape it draws it as if the position was 0% 0%...  i'd
like to know if you find out a fix, as i really need it for a site i'm
developing...

gLaNDix

--
Jesse Kaufman                           |       WebSurf Internet Access
Administration / Web Development        |       www.websurf.net

<<< Vim is a REAL man's text editor.  I don't know why anyone else would
    even bother with sissy programs like emacs, or even worse...  pico!  >>>