[Zvon] CSS2 for XML tutorial can be viewed from any browser

From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@idoox.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:57:30 +0100
To: "xml-dev@lists.xml.org" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>, www-style@w3.org, "zvon@list.zvon.org" <zvon@list.zvon.org>
A half a year ago I have written for Zvon a CSS 2 tutorial with CSS2
stylesheets applied on XML sources.

It was originally based on Mozilla XUL so it could not be used with any
other browser.

Today I have rewritten it to the plain html, so it is viewable in any
browser:

http://zvon.org/xxl/CSS2Tutorial/General/htmlIntro.html

The examples contain links to real XML files formatted via CSS2 so if
your browser does understand
XML and at least some of CSS2 (e.g. Mozilla, IE5) you can use it as a
compatibility checker. (there is 100+ stylesheets in this tutorial)

And it contains an index to all CSS2 properties used in the tutorial:

http://zvon.org/xxl/CSS2Tutorial/General/htmlIndex.html