it's been real :)

From: Walter Ian Kaye <walter@natural-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:59:20 -0700
To: www-html@w3.org, www-style@w3.org
Hey it's been fun, but just like Apple had to cut things that were cool but didn't directly contribute to its core purpose, I've gotta do likewise and unsubscribe from some discussion lists.

I'm announcing my goodbye because I've been here a long time and some folks probably expected I'd be here forever, but life's a-callin' me!

See y'all around the web,
-boo
 performing numerous listectomies and tvshowectomies :)
 Walter Ian Kaye, Menlo Park, CA, USA | Programmer - AppleScript/FaceSpan,
 http://www.natural-innovations.com/  |              Perl, HTML, & ProTERM
 http://www.cgiaction.com/            |   Musician - Guitarist, Songwriter
 Perl on Unix, AppleScript on MacOS, at the nation's first WWW server
 http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~boo/     AOL/AIM: Boo First