Re: Wrapping up the ACSS Module Ideas

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:36:10 +0100
To: "Daniel Glazman" <glazou_2000@yahoo.fr>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
> > I know you are a WG member. That's why I asked what the general
concensus
> > is.
>
> Invited experts to W3C working groups are required not to disclose
> information obtained during participation.

Unless so authorized by the Chair.
Sorry, I didn't mean to ask you for information that is beyond your
juristiction: actually, I was asking you for the WG's public response (if
any) to what has been going on.
Although the privacy rules at the W3C are a bust, I *do* expect all members
to respect them, and would never intentionally ask someone to provide
information that goes against the afforementioned rules.

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
WAP Tech Info - http://www.waptechinfo.com/