Re: New Formal Draft for ACSS Module Ideas

From: Matthew Brealey <webmaster@richinstyle.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2000 14:32:24 -0000
To: www-style@w3.org
You wrote:

> Dear all,
> Those of you who support this will probably have been waiting for this;

I've been sitting on the edge of my seat unable to contain my excitement. ;-).

[snip]

The problem with all this is, realistically speaking, no-one will
bother to use it, because it takes designers' time (which they would
otherwise spend smoking crack or sending messages to mailing lists),
which is not rewarded by their paymasters, who are, almost without
exception, sighted. Therefore it is perhaps better [i.e. more likely to
have an effect] for the user agent to implement something.

-- Random fortune
I'm receiving a coded message from EUBIE BLAKE!!