Re: Wrapping up the ACSS Module Ideas

From: Sean Palmer <wapdesign@wapdesign.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:49:46 +0100
To: "Daniel Glazman" <glazou_2000@yahoo.fr>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
> > [4] The ACSS module is as much a WAI thing as it is Voice Browser or
CSS.

> I disagree with that : ACSS deals with aural restitution of a
> document instance. It is of course helpful for WAI and there are
> coverings with VB WG activity. But ACSS is basically about rendering.

Hmmm....maybe I shouldn't have said "a much of", rather "nearly as much of"
;-)

> And I can prove it :-) The 'play-during' property is an aural equivalent
> to 'background'.
Yes. Maybe I should change that whole sentence!

[4] These ACSS module ideas are as much...

"Coverings with VB WG activity", what does that imply?

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
WAP Tech Info - http://www.waptechinfo.com/