Recent e-mails from Matthew Brealey

From: Zoltan Hawryluk <zoltan@netcom.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:26:12 -0400
To: "'webmaster@richinstyle.com'" <webmaster@richinstyle.com>, "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>

Seem that when I try to open up any recent e-mails from  Matthew Brealey, I
cannot open them with MS Outlook because "A follow up flag must be 100
characters or less", or something silly like that.

Now, I know that the quick answer is "use another mail reader", but maybe
Mr. Brealey is doing something on his side that he can change to prevent
this from happening.

Zoltan Hawryluk - ZH13, zoltan@attcanada.ca.
WebMaster, AT&T Canada IES. 416-341-5717
"There aren't evil guys and innocent guys.
                 It's just a bunch of guys."