Recent e-mails from Matthew Brealey

From: Zoltan Hawryluk <zoltan@netcom.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:26:12 -0400
To: "'webmaster@richinstyle.com'" <webmaster@richinstyle.com>, "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
Hrm

Seem that when I try to open up any recent e-mails from  Matthew Brealey, I
cannot open them with MS Outlook because "A follow up flag must be 100
characters or less", or something silly like that.

Now, I know that the quick answer is "use another mail reader", but maybe
Mr. Brealey is doing something on his side that he can change to prevent
this from happening.

Z.

--
Zoltan Hawryluk - ZH13, zoltan@attcanada.ca.
WebMaster, AT&T Canada IES. 416-341-5717