Re: I would love...

You wrote:
> > Skinnable UIs, such as that of KDE (http://www.kde.org) require effects
> > more advanced than those that CSS can currently produce. For instance,
> > graphical window decorations are need to do UI borders, but CSS doesn't
> > support support anything but plain styles.
>
> Check CSS3 proposals again.

Which one? Please be specific.

> although David Baron and I have proposed ::inside and
> ::outside to make this easier (see archives).

Yes, although it was :inside and :outside, rather than the slightly
pointless and confusing ::inside.

> But the Personal web server didnt display
> the PHP-items.

You need to change the settings so that .php files are opened with php.exe. Do it in the PWS settings. (Or, better, don't and put PHP Triad on instead.)

PS Don't cross-post.