Mailing list request

From: Matthew Brealey <webmaster@richinstyle.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2000 12:55:03 -0000
To: www-style@w3.org
I\'m not sure what anyone else thinks, but it would be nice to have all messages
from this list sent from www-style rather than sender@sender.com.

This would make it quicker to reply to messages (no need to CC), eliminate duplicate messages, and also ensure that I don\'t get any more Out-of-office
autoreply messages because the mailbot filters it out. Also, it might be nice to
have badly formatted messages bounced or stripped of their garbage.

PS. Sorry about the escaped apostrophes - my mail program really does suck.