changing css properties in the dom

From: Chason Chaffin <chason@pdq.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 22:25:12 -0600
To: <www-style@w3.org>
this may or may not be off-topic, but this is the last place i know to look for an answer, since all the dhtml sites out there seem to want to focus on heirarchal menus and chasers.. i am trying to change the text size of everything encased in a p tag via javascripting.. can anyone give me a standards compliant way of accessing the style object for the p tag? i tried looking at the DOM1 on the w3c site but it's rather incomprehensible to me. :) thanks in advance.

-chason
http://www.nulldesign.com/chason/