Re: Netscape 6 bugs review

There is one other "bug" that I found (or maybe it is a problem with my
code) involving the "a" element:

if you have a a:hover specified, and use onmouseover's and onmouseout's,
the formatting defined for a:hover is not applied, and only the
onmouseover/onmouseout's are applied.  ie: it appears the same way it
would in NS4.x ... (this also happens in the latest moz nightly i've
tried)...

(btw...  the pages i tested this on have all been W3C-validated, along w/
the stylesheets)

gLaNDix

--
Jesse Kaufman                           |       WebSurf Internet Access
Administration / Web Development        |       www.websurf.net

<<< Vim is a REAL man's text editor.  I don't know why anyone else would
    even bother with sissy programs like emacs, or even worse...  pico!  >>>