question

From: Okker Tuja W Civ AFSAC/ITD <Tuja.Okker@wpafb.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:02:57 -0400
To: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
I have a question regarding CSS1...i have my screen set at 800x600 and when i use the <style> tags to code with it looks great on my screen...but when i change the screen to either higher or lower, my page does not seem to compensate for the screen change.  is there something i can do about that so that if people view web pages at different pixels they will see the exact same thing as using 800x600?  does this make any sense?  :)  i also use netscape 4.7 .. thank you for the help...

Tuja Okker
AFSAC Webmaster
afsac.webmaster@wpafb.af.mil
tuja.okker@wpafb.af.mil