Opera and CSS, was Re: CSS and namespaces?

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:11:30 -0800, Matthew Brealey
<webmaster@richinstyle.com> wrote:

>... (except
>http://richinstyle.com/test/tables/padding.html, which crashes the
>browser

FWIW, I found that a local copy of this document, with correction of
the validation errors, no longer crashed Opera. I didn't know exactly
how to correct <aspacing="8">, so I removed it. Hmm. I just looked
again, and you seem to have removed that. I'll continue testing with
my local copy of the document and validation report, of course, to
identify the exact cause of the crash. IMO, permissible UA error
recovery should never include crashing, regardless of the invalidity
of a document.

--
Sue  mailto:sue@opera.com
Opera 4 beta 1, Win 32-bit download available