Re: Missing syntax for RGB in Flex notation.

At 20:11 05/06/2000 -0400, Blaine Brodie wrote:
>In noticed in the latest CSS2 spec that the 'term' expression on page 310
>contains a 'RGB' token, but this token is not defined for the flex
>tokenizer on page 311.  Can somebody please tell me the syntax for this
>token.

I bumped into that one... and learnt the lesson that one should always
check the errata on W3 specs. Reading there, you'll notice that the rgb
token was abandonned because it can be expressed as a function.

-- robin b.
Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those of us
who do.