Re: SAC and Flute?

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:30:48 -0400
To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:

> Is there any more activity on the Simple API for CSS (SAC) and the Flute
> CSS parser?
>
> I'd love to see more documentation, samples using these tools, etc.  I'm
> hoping I can use them to add functionality to a (small) project I'm
> starting, but it's difficult in their current form.

I'm currently writing a Note about SAC with Bert Bos. I didn't receive a lot
of comments or helps but I discovered that a lot of people are using SAC and
Flute.
SAC is currently not an "official work" of the W3C. The version 1 of SAC is a
good
start for a proposal. If we receive enough support, we will be able to have
an official activity around SAC and Flute (and maybe a C version of Flute).
The Note should be ready within the next four weeks,

Regards,
Philippe
--
Philippe Le Hegaret - http://www.w3.org/People/LeHegaret/
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), DOM Activity Lead