margins

From: <pdf@bizfon.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:31:42 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

IE and Netscape both have their own way of getting rid of margins.  In the BODY
tag you would place marginheight=0 and marginwidth=0 for Netscape, and
topmargin=0 and leftmargin=0 for IE.  Is there a way to accomplish this for both
IE and Netscape using style sheets?  I tried using the margin setting in a style
sheet, but it only worked for IE:

body { margin: 0px; }

Any suggestions?  Or am I better off just keeping the non compliant method until
Netscape supports this?
Thanks,
Peter Foti