FOP xsl for TR xml's

From: Dmitri Pavlenkov <dmitripavlenkov@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:18:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-style@w3.org
While reading TR's on the w3.org sometimes I see that
it is available in html and xml format but not PDF. I
have a adopted a practice of printing all web
documentation in PDF format. My question is: is there
an xsl to produce fop documents from documentation in
xml that I get from TR's on w3.org? So I can create
PDF's myself.

=====
Dmitri Pavlenkov

ComputerAge Inc.