Style sheet equiv to "Frames"

From: Karen Rubinstein <krubinst@Morgan.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:18:59 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello,

I'm new to style sheets, so please pardon if this question is a bit less
technical than expected here.

I'm trying to acheive an effect that would be like a frame.... with the
left side of the
page a menu (navigation window) and the right side the info (content
window).  I've read through the w3org file on "frame-based layout" but am
still not able to fully implement (or understand) exactly what to do.

can anyone help me with the style sheet code or direct me to a simpler
tutorial on how to acheive this effect?

thanks much for any assistance
Karen Rubinstein
Instructional Designer