RE: Units, font sizing, and zoom suggestion for CSS 3

I know. Which is why "font-size" should set the actual height of Åp
(or Ép...; or similar for other scripts), rather than set something
with no defined relation to the glyph size.  (At least for typefaces
that aren't overwhelmingly stylish, and thus unsuitable for (most)
running text anyway.)

		Kind regards
		/kent k