Re: UI WD (cursor)

From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:02:53 -0800
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Matthew Brealey wrote:

<snip>

> Yes. I have pointed this out in respect of the 'spinning' type. Needless
> to say, my arguments have fallen on deaf ears.

I have not seen that comment made previously.  Was it made on www-style?  I
must have missed it.

Please repeat (or provide a link to) your feedback re: the 'spinning' cursor
value.  If you have a suggestion for a better name, please let me know.

> Chris Lilley wrote:
>> So, the CSS WG decided to use a different name,
>
> and one that I support entirely, if it wasn't for the fact of the
> implemented base.

I believe there are also shipping implementations of 'cursor:pointer' out
there as well.

Tantek