css, @media print - headers and footers ?

From: Medlen Lukas <lukas.medlen@delta.sk>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:58:42 -0500 (EST)
To: <house@westciv.com>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>
Hi

I'm interested in css and I consider it a powerful tool

Now I'm trying to find out more about formatting the
document as printed from MSIE5.

I found how to format the document on different media (on screen, printed on
paper, ...)
but I can't find anything about headers and footers - is it possible
to set a header (text, picture, generated content - pagenumber...) or
footer thru css??? please, if you can, help me

thanx

lukas medlen