line-height: <number>

From: Erik van der Poel <erik@netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 15:56:39 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello, hello!

I checked the CSS2 errata, but it doesn't say anything about the
following:

The CSS2 spec says:

  <number>
    The computed value of the property is this number
    multiplied by the element's font size. Negative
    values are illegal. However, the number, not the
    computed value, is inherited.

Now my questions:

(1) It says "multiplied by the element's font size". Would that be the
computed or actual value of font-size?

(2) If the number is inherited, do we multiply it by the font-size of
the element that we inherited the number from, or by the font-size of
*this* element?

Thx,

Erik