RE: [ANN] Style Sheets Reference Guide has moved!

From: Eric A. Meyer <eric@meyerweb.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:44:11 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org, hwg-style@hwg.org
In a recent message, a list reader said:

>Right now, the new URL you give for the mastergrid doesn't work. I went to
>the root site and the url is still
>http://www.webreview.com/style/css1/charts/mastergrid.shtml.

    Actually, that's different from what it used to be, and the URL
http://www.webreview.com/style/mastergrid.shtml ought to work too.
    But yes, you're right; the limited redirect magic WR had running
yesterday was shut off today, which messed up all the
'style.webreview.com' URLs.  I'm rather annoyed, and hoping that
they'll fix it soon.  Until then, I recommend that people use
<URL:http://www.webreview.com/style/> to get to the SSRG.
    My apologies for the confusion.

--
Eric A. Meyer (eric@meyerweb.com)   http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/