Getting the styles to work under Netscape?

From: Maury Markowitz <maury@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 10:20:28 -0700
To: <www-style@w3.org>
  I hope this is the right group to ask such questions of.

  I re-did my site using CSS. Sadly when a friend looked at it under
Netscape/Mac (recent) it was unreadable because all of the positioning was
wrong.  Is there a good place to turn to learn about ways to get CSS based
sites to work on both platforms?  I really like CSS now, and I don't want to
have to go back to tables!

Maury