Style sheet of Include File inherited in Web Page

From: Weimer, Lynn <lweimer@ci.pasadena.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:05:23 -0700
To: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>
I am new to CSS.  I have created a menu consisting of a table with links in
each cell and applied a style sheet to the Web page.  However, when I use
"include file" feature to insert the menu within a table cell in another
.asp page, the style sheet link characteristics are inherited from the
included file. How can I create different link attributes within the new
page?

Thank you.