Queston On Input Type WIth Style Sheets

From: Preston McCauley <imaginethepoet@hdvestmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 17 12:24:05 2000
To: <www-style@w3.org>
I have been trying to figure out how to control the size of the input box so that netscape recognizes it. Currently I have several input boxes that are in a table. In IE the input boxes will look the correct size, but in netscape the input boxes are many times larger.

I use one external style sheet to manage the site. What must I include in the page code and in the stylesheet code to get these input fields back to normal?