Re: Inverted text

Tantek Celik wrote:

> From: Matthew Brealey <webmaster@richinstyle.com>
> Date: Thu, Apr 27, 2000, 11:42 AM
>
> > [This thread addresses something I was concerned with anyway, but I've
> > been away for a while and haven't had a chance to propose it before.]
> >
> > Although the UI extensions proposal quite rightly introduces a
> > :selection pseudo-element (although it is actually also a pseudo-class),
                                                       ----
A pseudo-class as I see it, is something that changes according to its
state.

Please visit http://RichInStyle.com. Featuring:
MySite: customizable styles.         AlwaysWork style
Browser bug table covering all CSS2 with links to descriptions.
Lists of > 1000 browser bugs         Websafe Colorizer
CSS2, CSS1 and HTML4 tutorials.      CSS masterclass
CSS2 test suite: 5000++ tests and 300+ test pages.