RE: Behavior, scripts, CSS

From: Rowland Shaw <Rowland.Shaw@seagatesoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:13:35 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
Simon St.Laurent wrote "Script kiddies?  Maybe.  More realistically, XML
developers trying to get real work done."

To highly abbreviate Simon's message, and to counter his argument -- the
scripting facilities in Microsoft Office were intended for legitimate
developers, but 'Script Kiddies' used it to create some of the fastest
spreading viruses everywhere...

If BECSS makes it into a browser on my machine, I'd hope I'd have the
ability to disable the behaviours within it.