Re: ie5 MAC does not display blockquote on css

At 11:23 AM +0100 4/7/00, Ale Lariu wrote:
>has anyone noticed this yet?? ie5 on the mac seems to display all .css
>elements apart from blockquote. I have checked the style sheet and there's
>seem to be nothing wrong with it - and it works on ie4 for the mac!!!

This is a forum for technical discussion of Web style sheets (the
languages per se), rather than stylesheet authoring or browser bug
reports (though I'm guilty of a rant or two in the latter area).

In any case, I've run into no trouble styling blockquote elements
with CSS in MacIE5. I suggest that you validate your HTML[1] and
check your CSS[2], and if you still think there's a problem, provide
a URL or complete stylesheet/document in either the usenet authoring
forum comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets or the MacIE-Talk
list[3].

[1] <http://validator.w3.org/>; <http://htmlhelp.org/tools/validator/>
[2] <http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/>;