Re: Style Tag, and JavaScript Clash

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:35:56 +0200 , Clover Andrew <aclover@1VALUE.com>
wrote:

>rpaul <rpaul@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote:
>> My question may be far too simplistic for this group. If so,
>> and anyone knows of another list, please let me know.

>The canonical place for CSS queries is the newsgroup
>comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets.

You are all welcome, it's what the NG FAQ says,
even for JS/CSS interface questions...

  http://css.nu/faq/ciwas-mFAQ.html

>However, it - and the JavaScript newsgroup
>comp.lang.javascript which your question also pertains to -
>are normally high-traffic, clogged with questions normally
>considerably more simplistic than yours.

That may be c.l.j perhaps, c.i.w.a.s is on average some 25 posts a day.
Right now I'm looking at a count of 7 since about 20 hours back.

>(Unless it has improved; I am currently without newsfeed.)
>Personally I'd quite like to see a newsgroup dedicated to
>the crossover of stylesheets and scripting, the endless
>problems with current browser implementations, and
>writing scripts to work with DOM, IE4 and Netscape 4,
>without having to wade through c.l.j.'s "How can I hide my
>scripts so people can't read them" posts.

You may be thinking about the "troll" NG c.i.w.a.h ? :)

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
<URL:http://member.newsguy.com/%7Ejrexon/>