multiple receipts

From: Jelks Cabaniss <jelks@jelks.nu>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:11:23 -0400
To: <www-style@w3.org>
Pardon the off-topic diversion, but I've gotta ask:

It seems Generally Accepted Behavior to do a "Reply-to-all" in the W3C lists, so
I've been following the "When in Rome ..." dictum.  Yet we are all subscribed to
the list, so all the recipients are going to get two copies of the post: one to
them directly, and one to them as a list subscriber.  Why not reply just to the
list itself, without the CCs?

/Jelks