apologies

From: Ian Firla <graves@xserver.sjc.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 15:17:27 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

My apologies, I've just read a message from about 2 months ago where it is
expressly asked that how/why queries do not belong on this list. Apologies
in advance for butting in.

Ian

Dr Ian Firla              | editor, Gravesiana: the Journal of the
Robert Graves Trust,      |         Robert Graves Society
St John's College, Oxford | www.deepsky.com/~graves/
OX1 3JP                   | www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/graves/graves.html