Re: CSS3 Smell and Taste...?

From: Scott <nexus@moondust.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:13:52 +0900
To: www-style@w3.org
The only problem that I could see with this would be people putting
revolting smells on the web that you could come across by accident.
Just imagine coming across a site where there is the smell (and or taste)
of sports socks that have been left to sit in the African sun for 3 weeks!
:)

Scott
        |               -University: scott@cs.moondust.net-            |
        |                -After Hours: nexus@moondust.net-             |
        |                       -UIN: 2521277-                         |
        |          Before you criticize a man, you should walk         |
        |          a mile in his shoes. That way, you are a mile       |
        |          away from him.  And you've got his shoes.           |