Re: anonymity (was: Feedback requested: Replaced elements that ex...)

From: Matthew Brealey <thelawnet@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:44:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>
Cc: www-style <www-style@w3.org>
--- Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr> wrote:
> Could you please sign your messages with your
> identity ?
> It is sometimes pleasant/useful to know who is on
> the other side
> of the pipe.

Apologies, you are quite right.

Anonymity not intended - I created this mail account
for my role at my website
(http://members.tripod.co.uk/lawnet for Law, or
http://members.tripod.co.uk/lawnet/WEBFRAME.HTM),
hence Web Master so that messages sent from there come
from the 'Web Master'. However, it probably looks
better if messages come from a person, so I have
changed my outgoing name.

Yours,

Matthew Brealey.

=====