[ANN] STTS3 implementation available

From: Daniel Glazman <Daniel.Glazman@der.edf.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:11:36 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org
In november 1998, Electricité de France submitted [1] to the World Wide
Web Consortium a specification describing a very simple transformation
language for HTML and XML documents based on the CSS general syntax and
CSS selectors : Simple Tree Transformations Sheets (STTS) 3.

The main idea of STTS 3 is to re-use the CSS selectors in order to describe
the transformations that are to be applied to a selected element.

Electricité de France, in the submission itself, promised to provide
a free implementation of the specification. Here it comes...

We are glad to announce the first beta version of CSSize 2, our STTS3
implementation in Java. It is available *for evaluation use only* from
our web site [3]. The package contains an updated version of the spec.

Waiting for your feedback !-)

[1] http://www.w3.org/Submission/1998/19/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-STTS3#Acks
[3] http://www.edf.fr/parrainage/fr.emplois/perso/cssize2/cssize2.htm