Re: archives

From: Eric A. Meyer <emeyer@sr71.lit.cwru.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:46:38 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
>Pardon my intrusion but I would like to know what is the best way to
>search for Netscape incompatibilities with css. Is there a seperate
>document that deals with that or are they just random bits of emails
>scattered under different subject headings in the archives?

   Try this page:

     http://www.webreview.com/pub/guides/style/mastergrid.html

You could also search the W3C list archives if there's a particular subject
in which you're interested.  Go to:

     http://www.w3.org/

...go to the bottom of the page, select "W3C public mailing lists archives
only" in the drop-down (pop-up?) menu, and enter your search terms.

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Editor, Style Sheets Reference Guide  http://style.webreview.com/