CSS2 Test Suite updates

From: Eric A. Meyer <emeyer@sr71.lit.cwru.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:08:21 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
   I've updated the CSS2 Test Suite located here:

     http://www.cwru.edu/dms/homes/eam3/css2/

   Unfortunately, I don't have a good change-tracking solution set up yet,
so you'll have to read through each page to see what changes have occurred.
My apologies, and I do hope to rectify this situation in the near future.
   That said, there will be no changes to the Test Suite between now and
this coming Monday, in observance of the American holiday of Thanksgiving.
Bon appetit!

--
Eric A. Meyer  -  eam3@po.cwru.edu  -  http://www.cwru.edu/home/eam3.html
 Editor, Style Sheets Reference Guide  http://style.webreview.com/