Re: @font-face rules

From: Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 01:28:41 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
On Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:02:41 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Chris Lilley wrote:

>> Yes, it is, although since you are an employee of a W3C Member you can
>> also ask the folks in the CSS WG directly if you want.

That's the way it works, right?

>On that note, I'd like to add that as a www-style subscriber and a user
>of Web browsers, I greatly appreciate having these discussions carried out
>in public.

My sincere thanks to you Braden for that comment.

My own addition would be that not even mailing lists are appropriate.
Public discussions takes place in public medias.
Any other level of _discussion_ is "dead" to start with.

--
Jan Roland Eriksson <jrexon@newsguy.com>
<URL:http://extra.newsguy.com/%7Ejrexon/>